Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rave Reviews and Recipes

"He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed. "
Albert Einstein


Spring is peeking it's head into winters window, the first baby crocus sprouts forth, grass showing sign of life as spring green trancends the landscape.

I love the transition of any season, a new look, a fresh feel, temperature change in the air.

It encourages me to feel the warmer sunshine, it encourages me to notice the colors of new life, it encourages me to hear the sound of the returning birds, it encourages me to taste the berries that are sun rippened. It encourages me that spring always follows winter and new life springs forth in her many beautiful packages, for all of us that are encouraged to seek her beauty.

Rave Reviews for Spring!!!!

Danna
P.S. Snowing in Salina:-) Flurries in Park City:-)
Sunny in my heart!

No comments: