Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dream Big

"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly
where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite
possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you
use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you
are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the
freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every
one of us"

Happy Thoughtful Trails,

Danna

P.S. Make a wish right now, imagine you just received it, feel the feeling as if you were just awarded it in it's entirety.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Danna,Thanks for getting up so early in the morning to share these timely posts with all of us. I've been reading your blog for a while now and so many times it really resonates with me and keeps me inspired. I was in PC for a couple days but was unable to make it over to your store.Would really enjoy meeting you in person someday. I am also interested in the accuscope you've talked about as I do natural hoofcare and I'm always open to anything that will heal and not just treat symptoms. Best wishes. keith Moon