Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fine Art of Family Article About Burns Cowboy Shop

Checkout this article written about our very own six generation business, Burns Cowboy Shop and Burns Saddlery's family legacy. Nicole Kwan interviewed Danna recently and wrote this great article.

Tonia Lewis
Web Administrator



Click this link below to read now

http://www.fineartoffamily.com/2010/02/go-here-find-this-at-burns-cowboy-shop-in-park-city-utah/

I meet incredible people daily in our Park City shop; one day Monica Rich Kosann her husband Rob and their beautiful daughter ventured into our shop, I had no idea that a world renowned photographer, jewelry designer, published author, and a store owner in Bergdorf Goodman had strolled into our shop with her family.

After showing them around a bit they inquired about my great-grandfather's picture hanging on the wall, taken in front of his shop in 1898, as well as an old black and white picture of my great grandparents sitting on a rock looking very in love. I gave them the brief family history of our 6 generation family owned business and before I knew it Monica was taking pictures of me holding pictures of my great-grandparents.

We ended up in the design shop where we spent the next hour designing Monica a pair of outstanding boots, and their daughter picked out a one of a kind jacket she loved. Rob was fascinated with our unique re-lived products, vintage leather strap turned into new wearable works of art.

They took my card and I took their information to send Monica's boots and as they left I felt uplifted from their presence. Weeks later I received an email from Monica's assistant requesting an interview for their e-magazine, The Fine Art of Family. (The article is the link above).

I love meeting successful people, they come from all over the planet when they wander into 361 Main Street in Park City Utah and I am fortunate enough to mix in their positive aura, I get a uplifting buzz from them.

Thanks to Monica, Rob and their daughter, It was a pleasure meeting them. Nicole Kwan who wrote the article is a bright young women with a great future ahead of her.

With Appreciation,

Danna

No comments: