Monday, October 19, 2009

On The Road Again

Two "On The Road Again's" Into One!

Oh my, take a breath sit down and blogg! The past two weeks have been overflowing with activity. Packed with new electrifying business adventures. Electrifying is the right adjective as one of those business' is revolutionizing health care through building cells with precise electrical current.

Destiny, Dusdee, and I headed to Las Vegas for the CEO SPACE conference, we were there to help John Thorp/Thorp Institute assist in promoting Energy Medicine. I was so impressed I was in awe. This conference was mind blowing, CEO SPACE is a private club which hosts five business trade programs each year for enrolled members. Their mission is to reduce cost and time to reach growth goals for business'.

A world trade show of business, had I transcended into business heaven? I was shaking hands and being introduced to executives of fortune 500 companies as well as authors such as Mark Victor Hansen, yes I met and talked to "Mark Victor Hansen!"

Our position was to introduce this Micro-Current Technology that will change the face of medicine as we know it today. We definitely received attention. We met doctors, investors, marketing agents, CFO'S, CEO'S actors, authors, all very successful and all interested in how this advanced computer technology successfully relieves pain and promotes healing 2 to 3 times faster than traditional medicine.

Dusdee flew back to Wyoming, Destiny and I headed northbound full of excitement and energy, I dropped her off in Salina at 2am and I pulled in my garage just after 4am , energy consumed.

Two days to repack, return emails and phone calls then it was off to sunny southern California for additional training with the Acu-scope and Myo-pulse. Four days jammed packed with INFORMATION, and a dreaded test at the end of it. Could this "Old Dog" learn new tricks, how long has it been since I set in a structured class setting, 1970 what!

We all passed with A+'s, Whew! School is much easier when your learning something you are passionate about. Now I am an official Acu-Myo Techie.

Finished class at 3pm Sunday, drove all the way to Park City and arrived home this time at 3:30 am. Again energy consumed!

On the road again next week, only this time I only have to drive to the airport:-) Flying to El Paso Texas home of the Lucchese Boot Company, this trip I preview the Denver market line and design more snappy boots.

Happy Late Night Trails,

Danna

No comments: