Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Happy Birthday to my Mom, "Grandma Red". What a wonderful example of hard work and dedication she is, still working everyday manufacturing her invention of the Indian Blanket Seat Covers, Donna (Mom) started with Burns Saddlery clear back in the 50's, invented the seat covers in the 60's and many decades later still contributes her time and creativity to our 6 generation Family Owned Business.

Growing up she not only taught me work ethic she taught me how to have fun. She would invent games and always kept us busy either working or playing. Mom is a wonderful writer she wrote many skits and material for me to perform as an active student. Her cooking is incredible, and her generosity is endless.

I love you Mom, Thank You for all you have done for not only our family but the entire western lifestyle family.

My thoughts and well wishes are with you even if my physical self is in California, I'll bet you wished you hadn't passed on that "Damn Responsibility Gene" that keeps me chasing all over.

Have an extra piece of cake for me, you make the best. Heck freeze me a piece, chocolate with white coconut icing!!!

P.S. Someone will have to show her this, she has never read my blog:-) too busy working.

All My Love,

Danna

No comments: