Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dream Big

"Spend some time alone every day."


In order to "Dream Big" you must find that quite space alone to create. I remember when I was young my little brother Dallas who was 7 years younger than I would escape off by himself and take a piece of grass and play with it on his thumb nail, I was amazed at the trance he would fall into, I wondered if there was something wrong with him, what I now discovered was there was something right with him.

Dallas was an incredible spirit, he vibrated at a level of consciousness higher than anyone I had ever met. In 1976 we tragically lost Dallas he was only 10 years old, his wisdom however was lifetimes ahead of mine.

Dallas you inspired me to go off by myself and dream, I now know that we are timeless energy, and that we can unite in that invisibleness that you used to escape too.

Dreaming of Us,

Danna

No comments: