Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dream Big

"Success in life comes from being willing to move

into Unchartered Territory."


Always remember: "Life begins at the end of your

Comfort Zone."


How true!!! My growth on a personal and business level accelerates when I face my fears and head into "Unchartered Territory". I have teased for years that as soon as I enter a comfort zone in life it's time for me to make a substantial move. I like living on the border of chaos and order, it stimulates my mind and makes me think. The only way we experience life is to jump right in the middle of it, the only way to gain more out of life is to head into "Unchartered Territory".

A year ago I chartered new territory, so glad I did.

Lets all get numerous stamps in our passport of LIFE!

Happy New Trails,

Danna

No comments: