Monday, October 5, 2009

On The Road Again

This past week we saw the last of Indian Summer, and blew straight into WINTER! I slid to the airport Thursday on snow and ice, eeks! Reno was my destination for the final four days of the Snaffle Bit Futurity. Congratulations to Zane Davis winning the 2009 Gold Buckle and a truck load of money for his outstanding final score of 220! Zane is a former Saddle Bronc rider, way to go Zane you are awesome!

Flying home today to repack and get ready for my next adventure, scheduling and rescheduling, will I fly to Ft. Worth tomorrow or not, good I am a world record breaking packer. Comes from decades of being a carny!

Exciting week, Texas, first of the week, Las Vegas, end of the week for an exciting conference where Destiny Dusdee and myself will be set up and explaining the Acu-Scope and Myo-Pulse technology. I intend to meet Tony Robbins and many other great minds that have motivated me for years...INCREDIBLE WEEK!!!

Next week sunny Southern California for additional training for our new company Harmonic Health.

Happy, Healthy, Trails,

Danna

No comments: