Sunday, October 4, 2009

Inspire Me

When you pray for anyone, you tend to modify

your personal attitude toward them.


Norman Vincent Peale said that, and he touched on

something truly profound. If someone is vexing you

right now, say a prayer for that person. Send them all

of your best energies.


Nothing changes the environment like one person

deciding to love another, no matter what.

This daily message was sent to me by Neale Donald Walsh, I appreciate getting these helpful messages, they promote positive thought stimuli to our subconscious, so when the occasions arrive, we can spontaneously pull from the messages we have read creating a positive reaction to our situations.

Every thought is essentially a prayer we are constantly sending out into the universe, the more loving our thoughts, the better our world becomes, I am much more aware of the thoughts/prayers I send out, my intention is they all be filled with love.

With Loving Thoughts,

Danna

No comments: