Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tipsy Tuesday

My tip this Tuesday is:

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

My mother has been a pillar of strength all her life. She has buried 2 son's and her husband. Has lived alone for over 20 years and I can't recall a day of missed work for sickness. She just gets up and goes on. Her example of resilience is impeccable. She celebrates 50 years with Burns Saddlery Inc. you will see her crossing main street every morning noon and night as she puts one foot in front of the other making her way to her personal legend, Indian Blanket seat covers.

I am so proud of her, thanks Mom for being you, and allowing me to be me.

Danna


For more infrormation on our seat covers click the link below:
http://www.burnssaddlery.com/websiteinfo.asp?fc=165

No comments: