Monday, June 1, 2009

On The Road Again

Last week, went riding mules for 4 days with my adventurous friend Celia Snow, we had a outstanding time. I only had one bucking incidence, one runaway, and only got hung up once, other than that, oh yeah and I only locked myself on the wrong side of the gate once as well.

We rode the water pocket fold out on the Sandy Ranch in South Eastern Utah, OMG how beautiful and remarkable this country is. I came away with a deeper love and appreciation for life!

My youngest daughter Tegan graduated high school on Friday night YAHOO!!!!
Scott, Rylan (my Grandson) and I headed back early Saturday morning to work at Park City. Slept in my bed one night,
I had all the fun and adventure four days prior riding mules up dangerous canyons, brought my body home intact just to find my husband Scott couldn't walk, apparently he pulled his groyne at horse show last week, liked it so much he pulled it again in Park City going down the stairs and instantly became disabled.

I now know why women have the babies. If you know our bunch, the show must go on, so I unpacked, did 8 batches of laundry, repacked, drove to Salina, got in with my daughter and son in law and headed to Las Vegas.

This week we are setting up and selling at the big barrel race held at the beautiful South Point Equestrian Center in Las Vegas Nevada. My daughter competes so we have a trailer of product and a trailer of horses at this event. My Son and his family are heading to Nashville Tennessee then on to NYC.

Ask us what we do in our spare time.

On the Road Again, destination Happiness!!!

Danna

No comments: