Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dream Big

"You are the most powerful magnet in the universe! You contain a magnetic power within you that is more powerful than anything in this world, and this unfathomable magnetic power is emitted through your thoughts."— Rhonda Byrne: Author of The Secret

We are a giant magnet, Rhonda is right. I started reading and studying the law of attraction 6 years ago, however I knew thoughts, feelings, and actions were important from riding horses at a young age.

Horses seemed to know how I felt. If I was nervous they became nervous. If I was calm they remained calm. Horses have extra sensory perception. So while I was around them I would alter my attitude to accommodate the desires I wished to obtain.

When competing when I was excited, my horse became excited. People often say, my horse knows my name. When they call your name to enter the arena your horse gets all excited. Your thoughts and anticipation transfer to your horse and he reacts.

You can learn a lot about your thoughts through a horse. Before getting on the horse you can learn a lot about what type of ride your going to have by how the horse acts on the ground. If he is disrespectful or fearful you better spend some time on the ground and work out those issues, or you will experience a very uncomfortable ride.

Many people get hurt on horses because they don't take the necessary time to neutralize the mind of the horse before they swing on, they think they can just ride it out of them, when taking a extra few minutes before swinging on to observe your horse and work through his fear and dis respectfulness can prevent an accident.


Dream Big!!!!

Thoughts become things. If you don't know how the law of attraction works, go rent the movie "The Secret".

Thanks Rhonda for putting together this great movie, I gave away 26 copies when I first saw it. I wanted everyone to know about it. Get your copy today, or re watch the one you have. Your dreams are just a thought away.

With much appreciation,

Danna

No comments: