Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rave Reviews and Recipes

Change your Thoughts, Change your Life:
Written By Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

25th Verse

There was something formless and perfect before the universe was born.
It is serene.
Empty.
Solitary.
Unchanging.
Infinite.
Eternally present.
It is the Mother of the universe.
For lack of a better name, I call it the Tao.
I call it great.
Great is boundless; boundless is eternally flowing; ever flowing, it is constantly returning.
Therefore, the Way is great, heaven is great, earth is great, people are great.
Thus, to know humanity, understand earth.
To know earth, understand heaven.
To know heaven,understand the Way.
To know the Way, understand the great within yourself.

I read this book and also downloaded it on my IPod, I highly recommend it for forward thinking readers. The Tao Te Ching was written over 2500 years ago. Wayne takes each of it's 81 verses, gives the verse ,then a essay on each verse from his study, thought and meditation on it.

I sat down and read the entire book in a Sunday afternoon. I listen to the audio version often, The book is great to just pick up and reference a verse or two.

I always get something new and profound out of The Tao Te Ching. What an amazing work of thought.

I give Change your Thoughts Change your Life.

5 Stars and one full Moon!

With appreciation for all of Wayne Dyers work,

Danna

No comments: