Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dream Big

Your hopes, dreams and aspirations are legitimate. They are trying to take you airborne, above the clouds, above the storms-if you will only let them!

William James said that and he was right.

If we live our lives for someone else, or wait until a better time to start something new, then we become stuck in a lifetime pattern of maybe next year. Maybe next year when the economy is better I will start that business. If I had listened to the drug plug (Television) I would never have completed any of my goals, hell I would never have even started them.

We get plugged into the talking heads opinions and put our hopes, dreams and aspirations on hold, waiting, is nothing more than fear.

I am here to bear witness not to slow down for any dooms day predictions, don't wait until things get better, act now, make the slow economy work for you not against you. The strong get stronger, the weak get weaker, get strong, dream big, don't live by their doubts, live by your desire.

I know I am not willing to wait, I am not willing to live in fear, let's live, let's DREAM BIG!!!

Danna

1 comment:

tallgirl said...

way to go, set the standard and the rest will follow!!!!!