Monday, March 30, 2009

On The Road Again

Braydan is my son, this reminded me of him as a boy.
Braydan is now 30 years old married to Misty and they have 3 lovely daughters. Now they get to hear yelling across the house.
Braydan and Wendy (tall girl and tall boy) are off to Farmington Utah this week for the High School Rodeo which will be held at the Legacy Center on Friday and Saturday. Great new spring clothing as well as outstanding outerwear sales will be offered. If you need a saddle, Braydan has designed new roping and barrel racing saddles that are the best I have ever seen. They are a must see.
Great new styles of boots will be the feature products and of course all your ready need items such as ropes, horse tack, and protective boots will be available right on premise.
If your going to the rodeo and need a specific item brought up give us a call at 1-800-453-1281 and request it be loaded on the trailer headed to the rodeo.
This week is my last of my 160+days in Park City. Sunday I fly to El Paso to design new Lucchese Boots, then it's off to Salina to help get the big Xtreme Barrel Race ready.
Hope to see all my barrel racing friends there!!!!
Loving Life, On or Off the Road,
Danna

No comments: