Monday, March 23, 2009

On The Road Again

On the road this week to one of my favorite cities, Fort Worth Texas. A short two day trip filled with business adventure in buying and masterminding.

Lynn and Amber finished up the Silver Dollar Horse Show in Las Vegas, Nv. yesterday, a big thank you to them for being such great road warriors.

Braydan headed down to load it all up and bring it home today. Tomorrow he heads northbound to meet me in Salt Lake for our flight. He has put on thousands of hard road miles these past two months. What a great asset and leader he is to the Burns Team.

Spring has sprung this past week in Park City, water has been running steady. The success monger in me wants more ski season. Maybe fresh powder in the forecast will give us a few more weeks of the best skiing in the country.

Shoulder season will be here before long, I survived my first winter in a winter town, and loved every minute of it. My road miles have been few, my miles of new experiences have been many.

On The Road to Fort Worth Texas,

Danna

No comments: