Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tipsy Tuesday

The aphorism, "As a man thinketh in his heart so is he," not only embraces the whole of a man's being, but is so comprehensive as to reach out to every condition and circumstance of his life. A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts.

As the plant springs from, and could not be without, the seed, so every act of a man springs from the hidden seeds of thought, and could not have appeared without them. This applies equally to those acts called "spontaneous" and "unpremeditated" as to those which are deliberately executed.

James Allen's book As A Man Thinketh is saved on my favorites, I read a chapter here and there every few days, if you have read this very small book then you would probably agree with me of it's thought filled important message, if not you can download it free off the Internet, and read it for yourself. Every time I read it I get inspired to guide my thoughts towards my desires.

My tip this Tuesday, download the free book As A Man Thinketh from James Allen, it will be worth your time to read it.

Happy Thoughts,

Danna

No comments: