Sunday, September 13, 2009

Inspire Me

Rylan Dan Crane was born 8 years ago today! Just like that I became a Grandma, Nana Danna is my self appointed name.

How blessed our family was the moment he finally made his entrance, 20 hours of labor and several hours of pushing later it was determined he was breech, emergency C section and finally we got to breath relief. Life finally came and how sweet it was, born two days after that horrible tragic day of 9-11-01. In my opinion, new life, gives hope and is the best things to overcome tragedy and death.

What an incredible young man he is, now I really do sound like a Nana! He is the hardest worker and least complaining person I have ever met. His abilities at such a young age amaze me, he being the only grandson and the oldest of our 5 grandchildren, makes him surrounded by one younger sister and 3 first cousin princess'. I feel so sorry for him when they all get together, it is remarkable how patient he is with them and their girly screaming.

Rylan, at 8 can drive a tractor all by himself, he can clean corrals, work the arena and race track. He will be a tractor driver for our barrel racing association before he is a teenager, is that legal? It is good child labor laws are not in affect in a family business.

Rylan Inspires Me, he makes me so proud, he has brought a new deepened love in my heart I never knew existed, as Scott says, it's the best job you'll ever have,(being a grandparent).

For once in 32 years, Scott, I agree:-)!

Have A Wonderful 8th Birthday Rylan, We Love You!

Nana Danna

No comments: