Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tipsy Tuesday

"If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work
on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to
work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us."
— Jim Rohn: Author and motivational speaker


Jim is so right, I have worked myself out of and into so many different positions. Each one helping me grow towards the next fun adventure. A year ago we acquired the Park City building and put together goals for an opening, through all the process' we went through we grew into the next.

Taking risks creates growth, it builds character and also emotional muscle, the rewards are numerous and the excitement is intense. I love goal planning, I have a section in my planner where I set goals and compile steps and completion dates, when you write down your goals and add steps towards the process it is amazing how fast you will obtain them.

It works every time. Think it, write it, add action, then kaboom, your wish, your goals are obtained.

My tip this Tuesday:

Write down your goals and the steps needed to obtain them, with deadlines, nothing like a deadline to get it done.

Happy Goal Setting,

Danna

No comments: