Monday, September 14, 2009

On The Road Again

Monday!!!

Where do the weeks go, we are almost to the 4th quarter of the year!

This week I am running the road between Salina and Park City trying to get the Salina house in order to sell, we built it in 1981 so of course there will dumpster loads of treasures.

28 years of accumulations, we remodeled it a couple of years ago and got rid of a lot, however we shifted way too much of it to the lower level, now we will be packing it all back up the stairs.

What do you do with sentimental stuff, antiques, family heirlooms, or as my husband calls it old shit. If its my stuff its old shit, and he has no problem if I throw it away, if its his old stereo, it can't be thrown away.

We love our new home, I am excited and a bit sad to sell our first home, we leave many wonderful memories in it and know someone else will love it as much as we did.

Happy Trails, Movin On,

Danna

No comments: