Monday, September 21, 2009

On The Road Again

Snaffle Bit Futurity time again, Scott heads off today to the Reno Livestock Event Center to set up our Burns Saddlery mobile unit, he and Lynn Folstad will set up and sell at one of the nicest trade shows of the year. We normally set up outside with trailers and tents and have experienced rain, snow, high winds and hot days, so this year we are moving inside the building.

Our new fall merchandise including all the newest styles of Lucchese Boots, and the latest high fashion leather jackets for men and women will get its unveiling at this show.

If you have attended the Snaffle Bit Futurity you know how fun and exciting it is to see the best competitors in the world of working cow horse vie for the most prestigious honor of the year, the buckle and boat load of money will be given out at the finals on Sunday October 4th. If you have never attended get your flight booked, it is a breathtaking, outstanding event. I have my flight booked, I will fly out to help Lynn and Scott the last 4 days of the show.

Scott is on the loneliest highway in America today, traveling alone down SR 50, I love that drive, no really I do! I will miss the drive and set up this year, amazing, for years I thought that would be a perfect scenario, now I am missing it, just a little bit.

Safe Glorious Travels Scott, see you in a week.

Danna

No comments: