Tuesday, September 29, 2009

On The Road Again

I am setting in my bed at 1:00 AM on what now is Tuesday, which makes me one hour late in submitting my "On the Road Again" segment.

Quick trip to Salina Sunday night, return to Park City Monday night! Yep still working on getting my house in order, so close, I am so close!

35 years of treasures have been sorted, touched 3 to 4 times and either thrown away, gave away or stored in a storage unit to be thrown away in a year from now when I become tired of paying the monthly fee.

Scott's in Reno so I had it all to myself, that is good and bad, good I got to discard many more things, bad I had to muscle it all myself.

Returning back to Park City alone I was quickly greeted by some furry friends, MICE! OMG I can't believe how frightened I am of mice!

Give me a thousand people to meet, greet, and public speak too, no problem. Live in the same house with roadents, FORGET IT!

I started setting out live traps because in the past I couldn't kill a fly, after seeing, hearing ,and being scared out of my wits by these quick, shit leaving varmants I have turned into a hunter!

As long as you stay out in your space and don't come into my space I won't hurt you, run across my jackets eye level as I go to put a coat away, I must take drastic measures.

I love this house nestled right in the wild, however when the wild moves in it makes me miss all the wild cats at the Salina home. I would rather step on cat crap outside than mouse crap inside. Oh well enough ranting, I keep telling myself this is just another fear I must face, and face it I will, as they say, and this too shall pass.

Well back to On the Road Again, this week I have a jammed packed week. Designing product on Tuesday, 2 business meetings on Wednesday, fly to Reno on Thursday, finish Snaffle Bit Futurity trade show on Sunday, fly to Texas on Monday to design boots and help with the new Lucchese line release for Denver Market 2010. After a 2 day stay in El Paso it's off to Ft. Worth to finish up NFR buying, then the big loop will bring me home to Park City for just a few days before I jet to California for additional training in Acuscope and Myopulse.

Busy, Busy, Busy, and Loving every minute of it, except for my new job as exterminator.

Danna

No comments: