Monday, August 31, 2009

On The Road Again

Last week we moved 2 houses into 1 house, locations being 2 1/2 hours apart, with just a few days to have everything setup, cleaned up, and packed up it kicked my ASS! Oh yeah we also had to work. All of it well worth it, our home is breathtaking, that is because of all the huffing and puffing packing all my clothes and boots up and down stairs:-)

This week off to design Lucchese boots for National Finals Rodeo held in Las Vegas in December. I fly to Las Vegas for the Magic trade show then its two packed days of designing, and purchasing outstanding product for the upcoming holiday season, did I ever mention I love my job. Thanks great great grandpa for starting our family western retail business in 1876, we've came a long way baby.

Happy Busy Fun Trails,

Danna

No comments: