Thursday, August 28, 2008

Funny Friday

Well here we go again Friday, long four day weekend, last one of the summer. That's what summer seems like anymore a four day weekend. Nice relaxing then blink it is over.

I had the coolest segment for today. I spent 1 to 2 hours preparing it. The story was about a ride I took a few years back, on a mule named Spook. It was hilarious but the laugh was on me, seems that Spook never wanted me to tell the story so he mysteriously made it disappear when I went to post it. Now it couldn't be that I am born in the 50's and getting use to all this, publish post, edit posts, post options, edit Html, what the hell is Html please some one not born in the 50's let me know. I look down and Draft auto saved keeps flashing momentarily, so I think I am safe. That's like driving into trees thinking your safe because you have air bags.

After another 1/2 hour trying to find it, out of frustration I knew someone was going to get hurt so I turned the smart ass computer off and walk away. Which took me another 1/2 to figure out how to exit. And I never want to exit because to restart my blog now it wants to convert me over to Google, apparently Google has bought or is blocking my blog dashboard, is it called a dashboard? Mine should be called a rear view mirror because I'm always trying to look back to see where I've been and trying to figure out who was in my blind spot. Oh yeah it was me in the blind spot.

The girl---- what just happened where did my cursor go am I still on line, has this jumped up to the middle of the page, Spook where are you? Oh there you are stuck in limbo on drafts, come to me Spook it's okay all I want to do is post you for my Funny Friday segment. You Jack Ass (literally), I post you and only one line shows up, and mysteriously the other page disappears.

You win this time computer but I will get even I will have one of my kids born in the 70's 80's or 90's, yes that's right I have three children one born in the 70's one in the 80's and one in the 90's so don't mess with me I am armed three decades strong. And if you think you can outsmart them there is 5 grandchildren that was born with a mouse in there hand.

So here we go maybe you will be able to read this post and maybe not, it's all up to Spook the big grey mule that apparently didn't want me to tell the story of our first meeting.

Have a long weekend not full of Shortcuts: press Ctrl with 8 = Italic, P =Publish, 5 + Save, D= Draft.

Hopefully,

Danna

No comments: