Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Damn Good Stuff

Infomercials!

Sham Wow! or Scam Wow! That is the question. How many of you have honestly bought a product on an infomercial and recommended them to your friends. I really want to know if these miraculous $19.95 items work. But wait there is $30 shipping because they ship from Germany, home of fine precision cars and the Sham Wow!

Nonetheless these over caffeinated ,funny haired, goofy headset wearing television celebrities have some weird charisma that lures millions into purchasing within the next 15 minutes to double there offer.

Damn Good Stuff or not, let me know.

But wait if you contact me in the next 15 minutes I will send you a $10 Burns Saddlery gift card free for responding to my blog. Hurry only 10,000 available.

Happy Hump Day,

Danna

No comments: