Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tipsy Tuesday


"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought."— Peace Pilgrim: Born Mildred Norman, was a peace activist and spiritual leader

Once you figure this out you become very careful what you think about.

Observing your thoughts requires work/action, you must slow your thoughts and step outside yourself and observe.

Feelings are sensors that tell you what you are thinking. That's really cool!

When you are feeling sad, you know you have been thinking sad thoughts, when you are angry, more things will be coming your way to become angry about, but when you feel good and are filled with happiness and joy, then you know you have been thinking thoughts that serve you and the Universe, congratulate yourself and keep thinking things that make you happy, healthy, wealthy and wise.

When I find myself thinking negative a turn around for me is, repeating over and over in my mind, I love and approve of myself, that gets me back on the positive train.

Thoughts do matter, they create matter, so always think what do I want, and use the most powerful computer in the Universe, your mind, to manifest it.

Happy Thoughts,

Danna

No comments: