Sunday, November 22, 2009

Inspire Me

"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and your discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be. " Patanjali

This poem has always inspired me, I wrote the following in my journal about the Patanjali quote.

I was inspired by a great purpose, some extraordinary projects, my thoughts were breaking all prior bonds, I began to feel I could live in a no limit life, I was beginning to wake up to my potential. Dormant forces, that word stopped me, Dormant Forces, Patanjali this revered sage that wrote the Yoga Sutras stated Dormant Forces, were these dormant forces, God? My hands began to tingle as I played this over and over again. I was discovering myself to be a far greater person than I ever dreamed myself to be!

Wayne Dyer’s book Wisdom of the Ages has Patanjali’s quote and many other wonderful masterful writers works, a book I keep on my night stand I reference frequently.
Our words do make a difference, even thousands of years later, we revere these wise individuals that observed life, lived life, and contributed with their thoughts by putting them into script. I often wonder if these wise sages comprehended the impact their words would serve on the masses centuries later.

Being inspired, doing what your soul is longing to do. Feeling fear, and doing it despite
The fear. When I feel uncomfortable about something I decide to play, just get in the game and play, you may not win the first game, but if your desire is to win, win you must. People say follow your first instinct; if it is fear telling you not to play, DON’T FOLLOW IT! The multimillion dollar quote applies, JUST DO IT!

Namaste,

Danna

No comments: