Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Incredible, where did this year go?

Today we are having Thanksgiving dinner at our home in Park City. Misty, Braydan and the 3 perfect princess' will be traveling north to Grandmothers house, amazing, it seems like the other day when I was going over to my Grandmothers house for Thanksgiving, now I am the Grandma, wow, beyond belief!

Scott's parents will also be traveling up to spend Thanksgiving with us. Our two daughters won't be able to make it, Destiny and her family will be spending Thanksgiving in sunny Arizona, barrel racing. Tegan will be working in St. Geroge at the Dixie 6 high school rodeo, giving treatments with the Acu-Scope and Myo-Pulse, and my Mom, she chose to go with her friend Gale to Mesquite. My mom deserves a break from fixing dinner, she provided dinner for our family for many decades, I hope she has a wonderful time with her dear friend Gale.

Thanksgiving is a celebratory feast of thanks. What a wonderful tradition it is. We are so blessed to live in a part of the world where feasts with families are possible. My heart is so full of gratitude for all I have been given and all my abilities to create a life of happiness and purpose.

I wish all of you the best Thanksgiving, as we say a prayer of thanks this day, I am humbled and so very thankful for all the blessings that come my way.

With Love and Gratitude,

Danna

No comments: