Monday, November 9, 2009

On The Road Again

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

The past few weeks we have been in overdrive. I know, when aren't we, right. If you read this blog at all you know the Burns Bunch are not sit around and worry type's, we make our own economy, by jumping on the fast track and just flat out run!

Last week we had two outside shows. PBR Finals held at the Mandalay Convention Center in Las Vegas Nevada, Braydan, Jake, Lynn, Sissy and Amanda split up shifts and covered the 10 day event.

My much smaller team of Rick and Tori Elegante as well as a new Burns Team prospect Tracy Salberg covered the Cowboy Poetry Gathering held in Heber City Utah. It was great to have lunch with Melissa and Dave Stamey. How wonderful it was to be located close enough to hear the outstanding talent they have at the gathering. Thanks to Tom Whitaker and his team for putting on such a nice event for our state as well as our Cowboy genere.

Stephanie and Scott handed out 2000 pieces of candy to all the trick or treaters at our Park City store on Halloween while I jetted off to Las Vegas for a 101 University writing seminar.

Just hours before my writing seminar I was in El Paso Texas at the Lucchese Factory buying and designing boots with top boot designer Fred Gibbon.

The few hours in between flights from Texas to Las Vegas I negotiated another project into the mix. Another location on Park City's Historic Main Street, located just two doors up the street .
Opening date is set for December 15th right after NFR! CRAZY!!!FUN!!!STUFF!!!

Oh yeah, did I mention I am writing a book!

This week our team of Braydan ,Misty, Jake and Tiffany, will be setting up and selling at the Indian National Finals in Las Vegas.

Scott is organizing the staging area for NFR and I am working in Park City getting logistics done for NFR, new store, old store, and oldest store. In my spare time, I am writing a book!

So there it is the reason I have missed a couple of On The Road Again's. And if your wondering, no I don't watch television.

Doing What I Love and Loving What I Do!

Danna

P.S. I also was the guest speaker last Wednesday at the Central Utah Rodeo Association year end awards banquet. A great big thank you to all the volunteers headed up by Wendy and Casey Winn of Nephi Utah. You are all making an amazing positive difference in these young rodeo kid's lives. Keep up the outstanding work!

No comments: