Monday, November 23, 2009

On The Road Again

Thanksgiving Week!

Time to be grateful, I am very grateful that I am not traveling to a show on Thanksgiving Day, many years we have eaten a rodeo burger, or stopped at the Flying J in Barstow California to get fuel as we grabed a buffet or we would just grab a sandwich and eat in the truck. My family has made many scarifies for our business, giving up holidays, birthdays, and weekends are just a few of many.

This year both daughters will be out working on Thanksgiving. Tegan will be with Wendy Winn and Jean Lopour at the Dixie 6 high school rodeo working on horses and humans with the acuscope and myopulse.

Destiny and Dru along with our two perfect Grandchildren will be in Arizona this week, Destiny is entered in barrel races down there, she has been getting ready to run in the big barrel race during the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas.

Braydan, Misty and the three princess' will be traveling to Grandmother's house, how weird that's me:-). Over the river and through the woods to Grandmothers house they go!

And my mother believe it or not will be spending Thanksgiving with her dear friend Gale in Mesquite Nevada. Those girls know how to get out of cooking:-). It's about time they took a break.

I give thanks everyday for the wonderful family and friends I have been blessed with. Our amazing team members the "Burns Bunch" work like high performance machines keeping all our projects in place.

I am especially grateful today for our office manager, Ms. Randi Jean Jorgensen, she is simply the best! It is her Birthday today! What a wonderful friend and contributor she is to our company. Her quick sense of humor is priceless. My spell checker, Shaw tracker, and karaoke partner. When I want it done, I call Randi, 20 times a day:-) Thanks for doing more than you are paid for, kudos for your impeccable phone and people skills! Happy Happy Birthday!

Happy Thanksgiving Week,

Danna

No comments: