Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tipsy Tuesday

"In minds crammed with thoughts, organs clogged with
toxins, and bodies stiffened with neglect, there
is just no space for anything else."
— Alison Rose Levy: Health journalist and coach



You already know the health of your body without stepping foot in the doctor's office, because your body constantly communicates with you. If you ran a mile right now, would your body scream that it needs oxygen, needs stronger muscles, needs more nutrients? Or would it reveal that you are in great health? Listen to your body... it's never been wrong before.

I read this and thought if I ran a mile I would need a oxygen mask after 2 blocks, screaming would not be an option because of my lack of oxygen, my tight muscles however would do the screaming, I really need to get back in the eat right and exercise mode. I did really well before NFR, then I fell off the wagon as they would say, I know how much better I feel after a few weeks of consistant daily exercise and proper nutrition. I am commiting to start today, this incredible vehicle I have been gifted with deserves to be stronger through exercise and nutrition.

My tip this Tuesday is directed to myself, Get back on the wagon of eat right and exercise, it is so worth it!!!


Happy Healthy Trails,

Danna

No comments: