Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day 2010

Twenty Ten!

Last night I sat in awe at the beauty of the snow, the full blue moon and the feeling I felt of complete fulfillment. As the time ticked off of 2009 I felt overwhelmed with appreciation as the memories of the fleeting year came and went. I pondered my experiences, my growth as a business women, mother, grandmother and friend.

Life is about relationships! This year I experienced great relationships, and what I discovered was the reason I had so many wonderful relationships was I had the best relationship with myself. I learned how to love and appreciate myself this year. After 5 decades of life I finally started enjoying me!

Life is so perfect, if you need to affirm this go outside and just look around at nature, everything is always working perfectly. I took my annual New Years morning walk this morning in complete amazement, deer, elk, birds, and bunnies all united in welcoming in 2010. No New Years sunrise for me, instead soft snowflakes fell reverently, a kiss of sun shone on the top of the divide giving a glow upon the brilliant white mountain.

The Cowboy Shop was hustling today with visitors from all over the world enjoying our fun little shop. I am excited for the new year, people are positive and upbeat and ready to make a positive change.

Thanks to all my friends for texting and sending warm New Years wishes, I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

Happiest New Year,

Danna

No comments: