Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rave Reviews and Recipes

I have Rave Reviews for Louise L, Hay's I Can Do It calendar, this flip calendar has daily affirmations and monthly intention messages. I love to start my day with a positive, I have my calendar next to my computer and the message stays fresh in my mind, today's message reads.

Today is one joyous experience after another.

The January message is:

Make a plan for this month. List the many ways in which you can make your life more joyful. What negative expressions could you eliminate from your vocabulary? How can you turn chores into games? Remember, this can be a year of joy and you need to start the ball rolling. Make the effort and Life will match you every day.

You can buy these calendars on Louise's webstie or Amazon.com. I highly recommend anything Louise puts out, this calendar happens to be one of my favorite things.

Happy Trails,

Danna

No comments: