Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rave Reviews and Recipes

"Those who speak most of illness have illness; those who
speak most of prosperity have it, etc."
— From the movie The Secret

I love the movie, book, and audio book The Secret. When it first came out I bought 24 copies and gave them to everyone for Christmas, I recently listened to it again on my IPOD while winding down one evening. I studied the Law of Attraction a few years before the movie came out and I was very excited when a mainstream film came out about it. Learning about the Law of Attraction has changed my life tremendously, there is never a time that it is not working, I am very careful what I think and say, if it does not serve what I want, I quickly discard it and get back in the flow and focus of what I do want.

I have Rave Reviews for the movie, if you haven't watched it, do, if you have watch it again, I always get something new out of the experience that helps me in training my mind to keep in sync with my desires.

Happy Thought Filled Trails,

Danna

No comments: