Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dream Big

"In Your Vision Of The World Is The Image Of Yourself...
Keepers in your life are like stars...you don't always see them, but you know they are always there..."


Tonight I spend my last night in my condo, tomorrow a new adventure, a new house, and a new image of myself. As I drive off deep appreciation will fill my heart for the most incredible past year of my life, the year I took the plunge, grew courage, opened a new business and moved from the block I had lived on for 49 years.

So many fond memories of my first home away from home, aspens, pines, ponds, geese, ducks and a cozy spot that welcomed me after long hours of work. Breathtaking walks on the golf course, moon rises and shooting stars, four seasons filled with incredible magic.

Thank you 7 Wilson Court, I hold you deep within my heart and wish the next tenants all the luck and love I found inside your four walls.

Hello Promontory! I smile, you are another testament that DREAMING BIG WORKS, I look forward to spending four seasons with you.

With much appreciation and anticipation,

Danna

No comments: