Sunday, August 30, 2009

Inspire Me

"I found that when you start thinking and saying what you really want, then your mind automatically shifts and pulls you in that direction. And sometimes it can be that simple, just a little twist in vocabulary that illustrates your attitude and philosophy."
— Jim Rohn: Business philosopher, author, speaker


I read this quote and thought, words paired with attitude are two of the key ingredients for a happy successful life. We guide our mind with our words and our words guide our mind in return. We are certainly creatures of habit and our environment plays such a key roll on our vocabulary. Since my move to Park City I have really picked up on lingo from across the globe. I learn so much from listening to my clients, many are in the top 2% in overall wealth and have a confidence with words that truly inspire me.

Closing deals, relaying feelings of love, success or failure comes from thinking thoughts then conveying them into words.

It feels great when the right words flow with the intention of ones desires, it certainly makes the journey a pleasure and the destination a success.

Namaste,

Danna

No comments: