Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rave Reviews and Recipes

Rave Reviews

I have rave reviews for Dave and Melissa Stamey and the pack trip they host out of Mammoth Lakes Pack Outfitters. 10 riders saddled up at the pack station and road back into the back country for 5 days of riding in one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the world, the Sierra's. Dave sang for us nightly around the campfire with his soulful cowboy ballads, and humours fun songs, we laughed, cried, and related our love for the horse and lifestyle through is incredible songs.

Rave Reviews also for the Kelli's, our cooks. Two lovely ladies that not only share the same first name but also share incredible ability to cook gourmet meals over a camp fire, only one complaint ladies, my pants are too small now.

Rave Reviews for friendship the kind of friendship that loves and does not judge, the kind of friendship I am so blessed to have, inspiring individuals who face fears and loves nature, horses and fun, the incredible 6 ladies I traveled with to California and the many others that traveled in my heart that I wished could have experienced the Sierra's.

I highly recommend Mammoth Pack Outfitters/Dave Stamey ride, end of July first of August, get a group together or be adventurous like Sue Reynolds just flew there solo and met some incredible new friends.

Happiest of Trails,

Danna

No comments: