Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tipsy Tuesday

Give up the need to be right. My tip this Tuesday!!!

A funny saying my friends and I started saying over a decade ago is, Your Right and I'm Happy!
When I thought someone was saying something I thought was incorrect instead of arguing I would simply say your right and I'm happy.

When you feel the need to defend your position, peace escapes you. No part of defending yourself to anyone gives you inner peace. By choosing not to defend your rightly hood you surrender that assent need to be right.

This was a big shift in my life. I was a, I'm right freak!!! I could argue and defend my position with the best of them. Ego needs to defend, contentment in ones self, does not.

I try now to be proactive not reactive. Not perfect, just better than I use to be!

Happy Trails, not Absolutely Correct Trails,

Danna

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

No comments: