Monday, April 20, 2009

Tipsy Tuesday

Great Spring Cleaning tips

When you dust, start at the top and work down.
Take all your cleaning tools, avoid unnecessary trips back and forth.
Clean as you go! It takes a lot less time to remove new dirt than old.
Leave baking soda on carpeting over night will absorb musty odors
Make a checklist of chores to get organized first.
Wash walls from the bottom up, to avoid streaking.
Use old socks as mitts for cleaning difficult wood work.
Wash small knickknacks instead of dusting.
To removing heel marks , take pencil eraser and rub them off.
Don't mix cleaning products. Ammonia and bleach are toxic.
Remember common cleaners such as windex and comet meet this don't do rule.
Allowing cleaners to set for several minutes will ease the cleaning job.

My favorite cleaning tip:

Hire a professional, it's fun, it's easy, and you don't have to worry about mixing toxic products.

I do what I do best and hire those who do what they do best, for all of the rest of you follow the insturctions above.

Doing what I love and loving what I do, the rest I leave to Penny and Yani!

Sorry Mom, I know you tried!

Danna

No comments: