Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rave Reviews and Recipes

My review today is the book,

It's Not About the Money
By Bob Proctor

I downloaded this book on my IPod a few weeks ago and have listened to it several times. You may know Bob Proctor from the movie The Secret. I was drawn to this one evening when I was looking for a new book to download.

I have been trying to figure out a way to attract more money into my life. I want to be able to keep all my financial obligations as a business owner paid in a timely manner. When I read this title it intrigued me, I was looking for a book that would help me attract money, then instantly I read the title: It's Not About the Money! I read who the author was, when it was Bob Proctor I clicked on, buy it now.

I believe in the law of attraction and like to study and read material about it. Bob's enthusiasm and passion is addicting.

A person's overall attitude is a composite of their thoughts, feelings, and their actions, not one or two but all working together. Not one or two but all working together which includes the environment we were raised, the education we were given and the people and events that have influenced our lives. Each persons attitudes are completely unique.

As human beings we think in pictures. Your mind exists in every part of your body, if you think of something painful in your life, your neck or back muscles may tighten.
Your mind can heal your body, but your body can't heal your mind.

Through the media we are compounded with 10,000's of images per day. If you are surrounded with negative images and material your subconscious mind stores these and you will more than likely be a negative person.

Choosing what materials we choose to put in our mind is critical to what we will create with our minds. Today's thoughts create our tomorrows.

The title of this book, it's not about the money, is very similar to "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. I like how Bob takes Napoleon studies and directs it into a newer version of this 7 decade old classic.

Taking responsibility for the circumstances of our lives is crucial. Once we figure out the working of the mind we learn that as James Allen said, "Circumstances don't make a man they reveal him."

I highly recommend this book to all those that want to constantly evolve and change their lives to create more of the things they desire.

As Earl Nightingale stated: Good Luck is where preparedness meets opportunity.


Working and learning about life in Southern California!

Danna

1 comment:

Stephen Martile said...

Hi Danna,

Bob is one special person with a great message. Love his material and I think he adds a great dimension to personal growth.

I'm looking forward to checking out his new book :-)

Cheers,