Monday, April 27, 2009

On The Road Again

Hollywood Charity hosted by William Shatner is in the books.

It has been two years since I set up at this nice event.

Let's talk about set up. 100+ record breaking degrees. Wow after leaving Park City Utah and a week prior that was filled with 3 foot of snowfall my body was in shock.

What a nice surprise we had when Loren Skyhorse walked into our set up. We invited him to set up with us in our front and center spot. His saddles and accessories add a class and beauty that is definitely and eye catcher.

Catching William Shatner's eye's of course. To own a Skyhorse Collection Saddle is a treasure. I feel very confident he will own one real soon. William owns a new Burns Saddlery hat. Always fun to sell to a celeb!!!

With the last of the Lucchese Boots loaded in the trailer, tents dropped and stored away for the next show, a much needed and deserved few days off are on tap.

I have put in a few hours this past year. A record certainly for me. 180 some odd days straight. The pacific ocean is calling my name. I will spend a day walking, reading, listening, exploring and just peeling layers.

Next week we travel to Tulare California for the BRND California Championships. For now it is R&R California Style.

Hanging Loose,

Danna

No comments: