Monday, April 6, 2009

On The Road Again

Busy, Busy, Busy, week!!!!

Flew to El Paso, Tx. yesterday.

Today design new boots for fall, business meetings to mastermind the upcoming seasons.

Fly to Park City tonight, sleep a few hours, then head south.

I have not been to Salina since Christmas Day. Excitement feels my soul. Grand kids hugs are the best!!!! Share fun with the family, and host hundreds of barrel racers for our first barrel race of 2009! This year a week full of fun, with jackpots, seminars, leading up to the big money races that kickoff on Saturday and Sunday.

Destiny, my middle child has worked her tail off getting this race ready. Kudos to her and the outstanding Horse Events Inc. Team!!!! They are amazing!

Scott and I will head back to Park City Thursday to run shop, then it's right back to Salina and Blackhawk Arena to help out with the rest of the weeks activities. A big thank you to Tall and Short Girl for stepping in and helping out up at Park City. The Burns Team is incredible, I feel so fortunate to be involved with such wonderful people. Well I better sign off and get back on
the road again.

Danna

No comments: