Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rave Reviews and Recipies

On the way home from Reno this week I listened to another book that I downloaded to my IPOD. The book is written and read by Jerry and Ester Hicks there latest in a series of best sellers on the topic of the Law Of Attraction. It's title is Money and the Law of Attraction ; Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness.

Learning how to be a vibrational match to what you want is the underline message in this book. This unique message is sent through a channeled messenger, whom Jerry and Ester call Abraham. This requires a opened mind. When I first heard them years ago I was somewhat suspicious. After a while I opened up to it and was amazed by its message.

This book tells you how to pivot your thoughts and emotions to what you want, insuring you will be a vibrational match to receiving it. Since everything in the Universe is energy and vibrates with a currency, this began to make sense to me.

I have practiced and studied this law for years and can bear witness to its miraculous results, when studied and put into action. I have grown my business with it, expanded the Blackhawk Arena, met the right people that opened doors for both them and myself. By implementing the tools given to me by this Law I now understand how powerful thoughts really are.

We are the creators of our future. Thoughts not only matter they create matter and when you ask it will be given. In may come in the form of books, acquaintances, synchronicity that seem to appear out of the blue right when you need them most. Being the observer of what you think about everyday will revel the circumstances of your life. Or as James Allen states in As A Man Thinketh, "Circumstances don't make a man they reveal him."

I highly recommend this book for the open minded person who wants to live in a life of limitless possibility's. I know I do.

Happy Thoughts,

Danna

No comments: