Monday, October 13, 2008

On The Road Again

The road this week lead me to my new home Park City Utah. Great anticipation filled my heart as I emerge myself into this new life.

I have been working fairly steady on this project since April and today we will start moving product into the store. All the logistics are coming together to have an opening date of November 1st.

The store looks fantastic, the remodel was headed up by my son Braydan Shaw. I couldn't be more proud of him, and very grateful for him and my daughter in law Misty. The work and vision they have put into this has been incredible.

Also a big thank you to my father in law Wayland Shaw, his master carpenter skills and decades of experience added his personal touch to the building. My two nephews Bryson and Brady Shaw have also put hours of hard work to transform this 110 year old building into a very cool cowboy shop.

Goals work, write them down, visualize, add hard work and wah lah another wish granted.

My condo is exactly what I wanted, a million dollar view, including aspen's, pines, water, geese, and the views of those outstanding mountains that will soon hold thousands of skiers per day on them.

Loving Life On The Road Again, this time the drive will keep me here longer than two weeks. Except for the drive back to Salina tonight to get more product and a warmer coat.


Danna

No comments: