Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Damn Good Stuff

Maui Jim Sunglasses ----Damn Good Stuff

I bought and wore my first pair of Maui Jim glasses after my first eye surgery, my doctor highly recommend I invest in Maui Jim. He said they were the best sunglasses to filter out glare and provide the proper UV protection I needed. My eyes being extra sensitive to light now a bit the bullet and forked out $150 bucks.

Let me say that this is best money I ever spent. Maui Jim glasses not only did what the doctor said they would, but much, much, more. The high definition of color is incredible. The best polarized lens provide an unbelievable enhancement to your vision.

While driving it actually fills like my eyes are on anti-depressants. Driving long distances like I do can wear on your eyes, however it is night and day difference while wearing Maui Jim's.

I don't go anywhere without my Maui Jim Sunglasses. I almost panic without them. So a few years ago because I noticed many of the top equestrians wore Maui Jim and I loved the product so much I decided to sell them. Now I get to see and pick out the coolest new styles for my company Burns Saddlery.

If you have ever worn Maui Jim Sunglasses you know what I mean, if not don't hesitate on spending the extra money.

This month only I will do an introductory offer of 20% off Maui Jim sunglasses for buying them from my company Burns Saddlery just pick out your style from Maui Jim's website, email me or call my office at 1-800-453-1281 and tell them the style you want we will send them directly to you and give you a rare 20% off on your purchase.

Maui Jim's are truly one of my most prized material possessions.

Email me and I will get you 20% off your pair good only this month.

Danna

No comments: