Sunday, October 12, 2008

Inspire Me

"When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator"(Mahatma Gandhi)

I admired the beauty of the moon this evening. My first moon in Park City.
Rising with it's silent glow, the tiny lights of homes glisten throughout the mountain side , the ski trails a brilliant white with the moonlight, crisp mountain air adding to the stillness, my soul as did Gandhi expanded in worship of the Creator.

Gandhi was a connector to the creator, his pure soul is timeless.

Countless souls to be so grateful for, they lead the way helping all future generations.

My eyes and soul will never be the same after witnessing the transistion into winter my first days in Park City Utah.

Thank you Creator for a Inspiring Day,

Danna

No comments: