Thursday, November 27, 2008

Zen Horse

Thanksgiving Day 2008!!!

My heart is overflowing with gratitude for this past year. How do you describe and give thanks for the most outstanding year of your life. This past year has been truly miraculous. Here is my top 12 things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving Day.

1. My family and Myself are all healthy and happy.

2. We received a new member of our family this past year. Alivia Kay Shaw born May 27th on
Mine and Scott's 31st Wedding Anniversary. Bringing the total to 5 perfect grandchildren.

3. Burns Cowboy Shop Park City Utah. Thoughts formed a year ago, worked hard all year and on November 13th the ribbon cutting took place. Dream Big, it works!!!

4. Burns Saddlery, Burns Cowboy Shop, and myself personally have been featured on television
Four different times this year. Twice on RFD TV ,once on Park City Television, and a small
spot on Channel 4 News.

5. Our Company has been featured in 4 national magazines with articles and positive press. Braydan, my Son has served as General Manager and has done an outstanding job.

6. Destiny ,my daughter has had a outstanding year on her horses, winning big events, breaking arena records and became certified as a Equine Therapist specializing in AcuScope.

7. Expansion done on the Blackhawk Arena finished. A project I volunteered and worked on for the past 2 years. It is incredible!!!

8. Moved to Park City, found the perfect place to live, bought a small SUV crossover car that I love, and have found a family of friends already in this very friendly fun town.

9. Friends, past and present. Sharing, supporting each other and recreating in nature together, either on horses or on foot. The memories I have made this year with my friends are timeless.

10. Tegan, my youngest daughter turned 18, senior in high school, almost have them all raised.

11. Scott 's Parents and my Mom are doing wonderful, they all live on there own and contribute every day to the success and happiness of our families.

12. Overwhelming Gratitude for the Divine Spark that makes it all possible, that essence that flows through everything and everyone. Most recognized name God. And the relization of him.

13. I am glad I didn't get caught! (Read last week's Zen Horse blog)

Many Blessing's

Danna

No comments: