Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Damn Good Stuff

Holiday Time!!!

Are you like me looking for Damn Good Stuff for all those on your holiday gift list. Here is my suggestion for that perfect gift this year.

Lucchese Boots, we have over 4500 to choose from this year, in a variety of skins such as Ultra Colombian Crocodile, you need to see this leather!

I adore boots, everyone knows that. I am obsessed with them. You open my head up, boots are swirling around inside. When I went in to design boots for NFR and look at the first peek of the new line I had helped consult on, Lucchese Cowboy and Lucchese Cowgirl I was filled with anticipation.

Creating new designs with new leathers is one of my favorite highs in life. When I saw Ultra Colombian Crocodile for the first time my heart raced. It is outstanding. All belly cut giving it a smooth classy look. The closest leather I have ever seen to the rare and very expensive Nile Crocodile, approximately $2500 to $3000 boot. But this new Colombian Crocodile in the Cowboy, Cowgirl line starts at $599, that's right, the look of Nile for only $599.

Lucchese's brilliance at work again. Check them out on our website, they will sell out fast, order yours today before NFR. Call me this week for best results. I can send them to you and we can make adjustments if need be before Christmas.

Ultra Colombian Crocodile Belly Cut, Lucchese Cowboy and Cowgirl boots. DAMN GOOD STUFF!!!!

Stand Taller, in Boots!

Danna

No comments: