Sunday, November 30, 2008

Inspire Me

December 2008

This year has been full of wonder and new experiences.

You have tried new things and have let yourself be creative.

You have learned a lot about yourself.

You are not the same person who started this year in January.

You feel fulfillment and peace, and you celebrate the holiday season with a loving heart.

You embrace all of life and recognize that you are part of a greater whole.

A desire to share this on December Eve. Each month on my calendar there is a affirmation for the month. This fit perfectly, I love my affirmation calendar, each day I read and affirm a perfect day.

Louise Hay inspires me, her, I Can Do It Calendar's are a wonderful gift to yourself and others. They are available on her website www.hayhouse.com.

Have a Inspiring Day, and a perfect December,

Danna

No comments: