Monday, November 10, 2008

On The Road Again

Ribbon cutting week at the Burns Cowboy Shop, Park City Utah. That's right Thursday November 13th 10:00 am, Burns Cowboy Shop will be officially inaugurated.
Park City's very cool Mayor Dana Williams will say a few words as will I.

I want to invite anyone that would like to join us in this monumental leap. Second store owners. For over 132 years we have evolved to this moment. What's next who knows.

The shop is soooo coool, check out the pictures on our website. When in Park City please come and visit us, I will give you a private tour.

Exciting times, On the Road in Park City Utah.

A big Thank You to all who are responsible.

Danna

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Danna
I seen some pictures of the new store. AWESOME!!! I can't wait to go and see it.

Angie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Danna
The new Cowboy Store is fantastic.
I could spend hours admiring all the quality boots, clothing and leathers
all in a comfortable "cowboy" store setting. You will be very successful!
Happy Trails,
Beverly Gray
www.bevgrayusa.com